Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mid- July pictures

Everyone I talk to comments how quickly summer is flying by! I concur.
Callie turned 5 months old already this week and is changing so quickly. She still has a very sweet temperament and is starting to get an ornery grin...just like her sister. We are in trouble in a few months-years.
Madelyn telling a story before her descent into the pool.
Callie sitting in her waterless pool hanging out. She is starting to sit up much straighter in the last few days!
"This sitting thing is great, but I'm getting really tired."
"I think I'll just lay back and take a quick snooze."

We had visitors this week! Yeah!
Lisa and the kids came to visit for day. We all had a great time!


Bethany getting some Callie time
Callie is quite strong and stable on her feet.
Sitting in her play gym
Callie's big accomplishments this week are:
  • sleeping from 10-5 or 6 without being swaddled
  • Putting herself to sleep for naps.
  • Sitting more independently
  • Reaching and moving for toys intentionally
  • Almost rolling from belly to back (she's has back to belly mastered)

No comments: