Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Break!

There are few perks to teaching, but one of them is certainly having two weeks off during the busy Christmas season! Today is my first day at home and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Listening to Christmas music, sipping on hot chocolate and grading papers next to our Christmas tree on this glummy Friday sounds like an excellent way to spend a day. I might even squeeze in a much needed afternoon nap. I'm still awaiting the promised return of energy that the second trimester is supposed to bring.
Next Christmas will not be quite so peaceful with a six month old around. :) I will enjoy the tranquility, yet look forward to the joy that a child will bring to our family.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nap as much as you can! :) I didn't notice much of a return of energy in the second trimester, to be honest. I was pretty tired the whole way through. Maybe by about week 25 or so I noticed a little more energy? Sorry :).