Friday, August 1, 2008

Random Pictures from the last week

Life long friend Michelle stayed for a couple of days and caught a lot of Madelyn's spit :)
Jason and I playing with Madelyn (5 wks old)
Jackson( 9 months) and Madelyn (5 weeks)
Smiling at Grandma's (6 weeks)

I'm working on my Mom's computer and her Mac doesn't work quite like my computer, so I'm struggling with the formatting commands...I'll try to add labels to the pictures when I get back home.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

She is so cute! She's really growing which is so good to see. Thanks for all the updates! I love to check them out. Congratulations on a new little niece.

Anonymous said...

Too bad we won't be in MI at the same time...the kids and I are flying out next week. Hope you have a great time - and that Madelyn starts sleeping again. :)