Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eating flowers and other things

Madelyn continues to be one of those children that put everything in their mouths. She has a runny nose now and even tries to eat the kleenex as I wipe her nose. Crazy kid.
Here are a few other outdoor pictures we took this week as we enjoyed the sun and mid-60's. In most pictures she is eating or picking up something to eat. Maybe once she gets teeth, she'll stop putting everything in her mouth.
Her new thing is to reach out and try to give us something or just touch our hand and pull back.
You know where that piece of leaf is going!
Eating dandalions


Feeling the flowers

Tasting the flowers

Smashing her face into the glass/licking the glass.
(Can I come outside too, mom?)


1 comment:

WAKonings said...

What a multi-sensory child you have! :) I love that last picture!!