Thursday, November 12, 2009

Madelyn helping

Madelyn is at another fun age where she is learning so much from watching and "helping." I have enjoyed watching her mimic actions we perform each day.
She is learning to "help" pick up toys, do laundry, make supper, and set up the computer. Such a good helper.
*Side note: Helper is defined as "a curious child who wants to be involved in whatever is going on. This curiosity does not necessarily result in an accomplished task, merely a learning opportunity."
Helping Daddy

"Look Mom! A cool tool Daddy was using."
Helping Mommy

2 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

Cute tummy picture!! When is the due date again? I am sure it is nice to be getting back to organized and settled. Hope you are enjoying your new house and community! I know I felt like it was a little information overload getting settled in our house and even getting to know the different stores (and we only moved 20 miles away:) ). Take care!

The Hutton Family said...

What? You all are expecting again! That's great! We are actually right behind you with our third! I am due in mid-March.
Glad to hear that you all are settled in your new home. I am so sorry that we have been out of touch. Samuel is loving his work here, but it takes up a good bit of his time. It is just so busy with little ones, but I am thankful to see pictures of your growing family.
You are really going to love having two kids! Do you know what you are having? I could have missed that post too.