Maddy's mop needed a trim, but she is very resistant to letting me touch it, let alone cut it. Simply trimming her bangs took nearly 25 minutes.

Although I was not successful at getting them completely even (difficult with a constantly twisting target) and they are bit too short, we were successful at getting a much improved look.

Modeling her new look

Rewarded with chocolate chips!

Since Madelyn is so active, I decided to enroll her in her first organized class. It is called Rumble Tumble Tots.
Madelyn is at the far back of the row with Jason.

Where did Maddy go?
Unlike the other children, ours struggled to actually stay on her carpet square.

This is where she was found instead.

Being part of this class is a really good place for us to help teach her to wait in line, follow directions and rules, and hopefully learn to sit on her carpet square. Hopefully while learning these things she will have a lot of fun rumbling and tumbling.
3 comments:
You are a brave soul to cut hair! It scares me at the thought of what Abee's hair would look like if I did that! : ) Fun tumbling time! I'm sure she'll love it!!
I am so glad to see Miss Maddie taking a tumbling class. She is that much closer to dance class! Invite us to the recital!
I must say, I never expected to see Jason at anything called "Rumble Tumble Tots" :-). Glad you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment