After reading other people's blogs, I realize our lives are quite mundane. No big trips, no big outings, simply the joys and stresses of everyday life. Our house is often not as clean as we would like it, the kids not as kind as we hope for, nor the projects completed as fast as we would like, but it is our life. As we have been reminded at MOPS the last two weeks. The party hasn't stopped, it has just changed. Here is a glimpse of our everyday party.
Evenings:
Reading books
4 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful! Callie keeps growing like crazy! She already looks so stable!!
What fun pictures to see, even if it is "day to day" life! Can't wait to see each one of you for real this week on your "outing"!
I love this post and the pictures! What sweet girls you have! The picture with Jason and Callie reminds me of what Samuel does every night with Chanin. Samuel calls it special time. We hope you all are well. We talk about you often! Samuel has been wanting to call Jason for sometime, but he is so busy publishing and working these days. He has been out of town 3 weeks of Chanin's six week life. He hopes to call soon. Thanks again for the post.
I sometimes feel like my life is mundane, too....at times I just want something to happen that is exciting for a change :) But I know that character is built by faithfulness to the everyday things, so I persevere....joy is all around if I but look for it. (and my house is never as clean as I would like, either, nor my kids as nice as I would like :)
Post a Comment