"Peek-a-boo. It's my birthday!" (7:30 am)
"I'm dressed and ready to party. I have my crown and bracelets" (10 am)
Madelyn's cool big girl room (11 am)

Finally Presents!!!! (6 pm)
Finally Presents!!!! (6 pm)
(There have been many projects this spring and she is always trying to use Jason's tools when he is working. Now she has her own.)

We did put two candles in a piece of raisin cream pie. Yes, we understand this is a bit nontraditional, but she's two and doesn't like cake or cupcakes. It is Jason's favorite pie and I made it for him on Father's Day. Madelyn liked it so much, I decided it would work just fine for birthday candles. She blew them out so quickly we didn't get a picture. Our back up "cake" was a donut which is another favorite treat.
We did put two candles in a piece of raisin cream pie. Yes, we understand this is a bit nontraditional, but she's two and doesn't like cake or cupcakes. It is Jason's favorite pie and I made it for him on Father's Day. Madelyn liked it so much, I decided it would work just fine for birthday candles. She blew them out so quickly we didn't get a picture. Our back up "cake" was a donut which is another favorite treat.
"I'm two... One, two. Now let's eat the cool whip!" (7 pm)
2 comments:
Wow - what a fun birthday. Glad she was pleased with her day!
Thanks for sharing the story of Madelyn's birthday - looked like she had a very special day! The new sandbox and toys looks like a great idea! Looking forward to doing some more celebrating, fun and gifts for her birthday this weekend!
Post a Comment