Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drama Queen

Prior to getting Madelyn's picture taken professionally with her dress, I attempted to take a nice picture on my own. I was looking back at pictures as I worked on Callie's 0-6 month baby book, and came across these photos and had to chuckle at the story the pictures tell of our attempts. I failed to capture a good shot of her in her dress, smiling sweetly, but managed to capture the personality of our Maddy. She has always been all or nothing, a tease and expresses herself dramatically.
"Didn't you know these needed a hot pad first?!"
"I'm just going to be silly."(10 seconds later)
"I don't want to sit in this chair!"
(30 seconds later)
"I'll calm down, but I am not going to pretend I'm happy about it"
(1o seconds later)
I'll just run away..."I dare you to catch me."
"Awwww, Mom"
Finally!!!! Mom wins and catches a shot, but the background is not what I was hoping for.

(After being dragged back into the bedroom for another attempt at a picture by the chair)
"You told me to sit, so I am...I listening mom."
End of photo shoot...sigh

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Haha! Well the pics may not be what you were hoping, but you did capture her personality! Someday these are the pics you will like to look at instead of a posed picture of her smiling :)