
I had the girls' pictures taken the last part week of January. We don't have a lot of options in Macomb for photographers, so Wal-Mart's photo center had to do. Maddy had so much fun posing for the camera, whenever we are in Wal-Mart she asks to go back to have her pictures taken.


Callie on the other hand had not been feeling great. I thought she was doing better, but got home and took her temperature and it was 102! No wonder she didn't want to smile. I'm not as happy with her pictures, so we may have to try again.
2 comments:
cute :) I haven't been taking Noelle to have her pics taken, i've just been doing them myself. It's very expensive to have them done!!
I think your girls pics turned out nice though, they look so much like you!
You can tell Maddy is having a great time! And I think Callie's photos turned out great, too, especially given her fever!
Post a Comment