Monday, March 7, 2011

New Camera

I am excited about Jason's new purchase...or should I say trade. He traded his airline miles that were about to expire for a Nikon SLR camera. Our other camera does well outside, but struggled with the lighting in our house. We've had a lot of fun playing with the camera this week and have taken more pictures than necessary of our two, somewhat willing subjects.

Good morning crazy heads. I'm so thankful my girls generally like each other.

(Callie's hair looks like this after every time she sleeps)
The shy pose


"I got attitude" pose
The following week...a few different looks Callie was a willing participate and was particularly photogenic on this day.


Thanks to Madelyn's swim teacher, she has learned to blow bubbles in her milk. We found whole milk makes better bubbles. :)


Maddy has also been doing more pretend play, which we appreciate. Lately she has been pretending to be sad. She walks slowly, and dramatically to this spot in the basement and strikes this pose. When asked why she's sad, her story almost always includes the cuckoo bird.

No comments: