Callie is extremely attached to a little pink bear blankie. Since about 6 months of age, she has been unable to fall asleep without this blanket and usually forgets she has a thumb until the blanket is near. In fact, I have almost never seen her suck her thumb separate from this blanket, yet the mere sighting triggers her thumb to go to her mouth almost immediately. It has been called the "magic blankie" at our house because most of the time any problem is solved simply by giving her this blanket. Tears magically stop instantaneously. I decided that she is getting a little too attached as now she wants to carry it around all the time, so decided I would toss it in her crib after her nap and see how long she would make it. Well-she never left the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so precious! She looks so cute with her thumb and blankie!!! Avery is a finger sucker. . .she still does it so often I don't know how we are going to break her of it--but Callie looks so cute doing it at her age!
Post a Comment