Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthday Party-Part 2

The weekend following Maddy's birthday we went to Oskaloosa to the De Bruin farm and enjoyed continuing the celebration with family from both sides.
Maddy has been talking about having a Tinkerbell Cake at her birthday party for months.  I don't decorate cakes, so I decided I had better follow through and order one.  She was thrilled with the cake and dragged all of her guests over to the cake to show them.

 Madelyn with Erica, Bethany, and Jaren showing off her cake
 The little ladies


We played a couple of games.  The eggs are filled with chocolate candy.

Erica actually kept the blindfold on! Way to go.


Callie didn't play, but scavenged for chocolate




Giving Grandpa a thank you hug

All of the Iowa cousins


Grandpa supervising Callie's attempt to make sure the last bit of chocolate had been claimed.


No comments: