Sunday, March 2, 2008

24 Weeks- 16 to go

It has been a crazy week. So here is my quick update for the week.

We did have a good ultrasound this week. Baby is growing as he/she should. We did find out the gender, but we're going to keep it too ourselves for a bit. There is another ultrasound scheduled at the end of March, so we may share then.

I have come to conclude that the clothing determines how big I actually look. Some outfits accentuate everything and others hide the growth a bit more. If I look at my 16 and 20 week pictures, I don't feel that I've changed that much, but I can tell baby is growing this week, so we'll see what happens. I certainly have put on enough weight, so the baby better be growing. :) The movements are definitely stronger.



5 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

That is great that the ultrasound looks good! Why is there a second one scheduled? I agree with the clothes theory--my sister is 30 weeks and you would barely know she is pregnant! But she also wears loose clothing now:) Glad to hear everything is progressing well! Blessings, Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! Congratulations! You look adorable! I agree that it totally depends on outfits for how big you look! That is...until the end. Then you just are big! : ) Babies truly are such blessings!I can't wait to hear more about him/her! Fun to read about your life adventures! love, melis

The Hutton Family said...

Karen,

You look great! I am so happy for you, and I cannot wait to hear whether it's a little girl or boy!

Emily

Odland Manor said...

Good to hear that everything is going good. I am excited for the two of you!

Uncle Wade O.

Lyndsay said...

Hey Karen,

I found your blog randomly through a few other Dordt grads. How have you been since Dordt? Congrats on the upcoming baby! You'll certainly be getting busier! I look forward to "keeping up" with you and Jason. You can check out our blog too to see what we've been doing the last year. Take care
Lyndsay