My primary job was to manage the food production at the church we stayed at. I was able to get to the sites on most days and help where I was needed. Breakfast was the meal I was primarily in charge of each day.
I always had plenty of helpers each night after supper to get breakfast ready for the next morning. At 6:00 a.m. I had a crew ready to do whatever we needed to get done for breakfast to be out and ready for the group of 50-70 each morning by 7:00. Then their was clean up. One person from our team always needed to stay back each day to help with dessert preparation and any other things Marylee needed done at church (like cleaning bathrooms).
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Biloxi-Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great experience.
Wish we could have been there.
Sharla VR
We really did have a great time! Lots of laughter. Our group was extremely extraverted, so 9 days of constant chatter.
It would have been great to have you along!
Post a Comment