Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing

I was looking back at pictures from Lonita's shower in early September (she was about 11 wks old) and found one that I had taken of Madelyn in her outfit. I tried that same outfit on last week and realized that in just 4 weeks how much she really has grown, especially her limbs.
Her feet don't ever reach the end in the picture above. In the picture below the outfit is significantly too short.

Here are a few more pictures of Madelyn, doing her usual...smiling and drooling :)
A happy frown???






2 comments:

Farm Grandma said...

What cute outfits on such an adorable "little" girl - better slow her growing down a bit so she can wear them a little longer. Then again, the faster those limbs grow, the sooner she is out on the volleyball floor, right??

Jonathan said...

LOVE the brown/pink outfits! :) Love the smiles!