Friday, October 31, 2008

How we get things done

I'm thankful that Madelyn does a great job of entertaining herself for long periods of time. This is a huge improvement from the first 6 weeks of her life. She will spend up to an hour playing in her walker. As you can see she gets herself into some interesting squeezes. She chews on whatever we stick on the tray.

She isn't always content though, so she tags along while I do laundry. Having no other good place to put her while I switched loads, I thought this would work. She doesn't seem to mind.
Madelyn is also learning how to fall asleep on her own. She covers her face with whatever she can reach and shoves the blankets in her mouth. Sometimes the pacifier stays in, but she prefers the blankets. After she falls asleep I go in and move everything from her face.

No comments: