So Madelyn has accomplished something that neither Jason or I have ever accomplished...a liking for avacado. Neither Jason or I like avacado or anything made with avacado. Madelyn doesn't care for carrots, but seems to really like sweet potatoes (also something I don't normally care for) and chows down avacado. She makes really funny faces when she gets applesauce, but she seems to like it. Green beans are also something she likes, despite the gas they create.
I've enjoyed trying new things with her. Since I make all of her baby food, it is fun to experiment with different foods and if it doesn't work, I'm not out much money. Besides homeade almost always tastes better than store boughten anyway! :)
I am in the market for some baby food recipes if anyone has any great sites, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
www.wholesomebabyfood.com has some great tips. They suggest really trying about any and everything (within the allergy limits), including combos. I was amazed when Abby would eat cranberries! It is so neat to see them like so many different foods, isn't it?
Along with basic steamed vegges/fruite, with Mariah I found a recipe for lentils and carrots and she loved it. With Allison and Rachel, I hardly remember making any baby food....I don't know what they ate during that transition to solids, but somehow they survived:)
Post a Comment