Monday, January 5, 2009

Friends...and Things to Come

After we returned home from Michigan we had the pleasure of spending a day with our good friend Michelle. She spent several days with us soon after Madelyn was born and experienced her in all her glory...spit up, screaming, gas bubbles, more spit, and a few happy times. I was thankful that Madelyn has outgrown most of that and I think Michelle even escaped without being spit up on. Victory! We enjoyed visiting and dreaming of our next backpacking vacation together with her.
Then today Madelyn turned her bouncy seat into her climbing task. I was seated next to her working on her six month pictures, when I turned to look at her she had flipped herself around, pulled her knees up, and was proudly hanging off the top of her seat. She tried to climb off the top but we put an end to that... She has been using the toy bar above as a pull up bar for some time now...If this is an indication of things to come, I'm going to have my hands full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so pleased with herself! Adorable!