Children have a knack for knowing when adults/parents are pre-occupied and can not be as diligent in keeping children out of trouble.
We weren't home a lot today, but Madelyn found two new ways to make me sigh.
I was getting ready for work this morning and heard Maddy in the living room, but I couldn't find her. Finally I realized she had crawled behind the couch.
Exiting from her hiding spot.

Jason called from Chicago saying he had safely landed and was waiting for his flight into Des Moines. While I was visiting with Jason, Madelyn discovered the cotton swabs. It started as a small handful and grew into....

"I don't know Mom who could have done such a thing?!"

Caught in a rare moment of rest.

1 comment:
Ha! Your couch looks just like our (identical) one - we're currently using our missing cushion to block the stairs - not to mention we also have a small child who likes to climb up in the space.
Post a Comment