All of these pictures were taken within about a 5 minute span. She isn't a child of many words yet, but she writes her emotions on her face.
Tired and Innocent

"Yes Mom, I'm listening?" (Okay...that's just what I wish this look meant)

"I can't believe what I just heard!"

"Bring it on...I've got the attitude"

"Blaawwh on you. I will not smile for your pictures."

"Okay, okay. I can't resist any longer!"
3 comments:
Cute-cute-cute. The one of her standing by the couch with her dolly looks just like my cousin Diane. I'll try to find a picture to compare.
And who might all those expressions remind us of, Mommy Karen? I suppose you could find some pretty close expressions in your picture book! All of them are SO cute!
No teeth yet! Impressive--those must be some pretty strong teeth underthere! Cute pictures! How is packing going? Side note: Do you happen to know if Darci (Bouma) W. is coaching at South Falls Christian?
Post a Comment