I am not surprised that Madelyn is a climber as my parents used to say I was a monkey on a jungle gym. I still remember some of "routines" from elementary school. I don't know where the teachers were, but I'm sure walking on top of the parallel bars and jumping from one
apparatus to another wasn't part of the playground rules.
We can't take our eyes off Madelyn, and if we do, she is often in a position she is quite proud of.
Shortly after this picture was taken, she had pushed her toy to the middle of the room, climbed on top, and attempted to stand on it without holding on to anything. She would have been successful had I let her complete her stunt.

I'm not sure how she got in here, but apparently it is more effective in emptying it all on the floor if the emptier is inside.

Relaxing at night by the television. She has the remote thing figured out.
1 comment:
It's good to see that someone else has a climber in their family too! Claire has the same activity table and loves to stand on it when we're not looking. Needless to say, she now has a leg-less table :)
~Angie Groenenboom
Post a Comment