I think she definitely resembles her mom...with some definite De Bruin characteristics as well. I think that ornery grin can be seen in both pictures.
I have also enjoyed changing out pictures and seeing how much she has changed in the last year. This is her 6 month picture.
18 month picture
Although Jason and I both have dark hair now, both of us were quite blond at this age. She has some curl, especially if her hair is wet, but not as curly as I was at 18 months. Jason gets credit for the dimples when she smiles. :)
She is definitely our little (though not so little) girl and not our baby any more. Good thing, I guess, as it won't be long before a new baby arrives.
18 month picture
Although Jason and I both have dark hair now, both of us were quite blond at this age. She has some curl, especially if her hair is wet, but not as curly as I was at 18 months. Jason gets credit for the dimples when she smiles. :)She is definitely our little (though not so little) girl and not our baby any more. Good thing, I guess, as it won't be long before a new baby arrives.
Madelyn at 18 months
3 comments:
You are looking great! Only a few short weeks left now. Hope the weeks go fast and the labor and delivery goes well!!!
A definite resemblance between mother and daughter at 18 months - both VERY CUTE!
WOW! She really looks like your baby picture! How fun that you have some pics of when you were little! Hope you're doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment