Sunday, September 12, 2010

Madelyn/Construction

Since I posted on Callie, I had intended on following up with a Maddy post. I am finally getting around to it after a busy week. The toddler in her comes out occasionally, but more often we she the little girl she has turned into.


Entertainment while I mow.
I am thoroughly enjoying this stage of Madelyn's development. She is becoming more stable emotionally- although she still has her melt downs. I love her language development and she surprises me each day with new additions to her vocabulary and conversational ability. My favorite phrases right now are: "Bless you, Mommy (Callie)." "Daddy, I miss you. I miss Daddy." "I want to talk. (on the phone)" "I want park."
(Enjoying blueberries)
She is also very eager to help and loves setting and clearing the table.- I wonder how long that will last! She also wants to do everything that Jason does, particularly if it involves tools. She wakes up each morning looking for her "hammy."
Madelyn loving the demolition of the cabinets in our garage.
"Let me at it!"

Daddy and Maddy with their tool belts

Organizing scrap pieces. These became her special piles.

Building new storage space.
(She was surprisingly good at hitting the nail!)

2 comments:

Lonita said...

Hey, send Maddy up here! We could totally use another worker for building our house and looks like she is totally prepared!

Farm Grandma said...

Looks like Madelyn has the same love of "doing projects" as BOTH her daddy and mommy! Adorable pictures!