Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Callie

Wow! I think that time seems to go by faster with two kids than one and am positive the second child seems to reach milestones faster than the first. Callie is already 6 1/2 months old, sitting independently, rolling all directions, army crawling and likes to be up on her hands and knees. When the girls are playing together, I often hear Madelyn say "No, no Callie. Naughty. Me.", as Callie grabs at the toys Madelyn is playing with. Callie has also been known to attack Madelyn and retreat with fingers full of hair, much to Maddy's dismay.

The first two pictures are of Callie between 3-4 weeks old. The third picture was taken this week.She's done a bit of growing in the past few months.

(No, I was not trying to spell anything)

"Hey Mom, I think I outgrew my bouncy seat! "
(as she flips herself around)


Push-Ups 1-2-3, or 2-2-9 if your counting Maddy style.
"I've almost have this crawling thing figured out. Give me a few more days!"
Callie loves the outdoors and is showing off her personality.





"Is anyone watching? I've got to taste this"
Sisters

3 comments:

Computer Grandma said...

Super cute! You'll have fun this winter when they both go in a different direction!

Farm Grandma said...

Wow, is Callie ever growing up fast! And what adorable pictures!
Looking forward so much to seeing her (and the rest of you, of course) this month!

Jonathan said...

super cute! Coming to the Cities anytime soon? :) Jennifer