(First- I am not liking these new and "improved" blogging tools-I don't seem to be able to re-arrange any of the pictures)
We had the opportunity to return to Ames this weekend to celebrate the baptism of Callie. We have struggled to find a home church here in Macomb, so decided to head back to the church we are still members of in Ames. We were blessed to have many family and friends celebrate with us and enjoyed the support of our church family in Ames. God has been faithful to many generations!
Family pictures
With short notice, my mom made this beautiful baptismal gown for Callie.
The baptism
We also had the privilege of witnessing the official adoption of Toby into my sister's family. They have had Toby since birth and now at 16 months he is officially part of our family! We witnessed the adoption of Jackson (Toby's half brother) just two years ago. I am thankful for their willingness to open their home and hearts to these two boys.
2 comments:
Love the words behind Pastor Tom baptizing.
I would "ditto" what computer Grandma said - those words really jumped out in that most precious picture! Thanks for the wonderful family pictures and memories of a very special occassion!
Post a Comment