Day 1: Sitting/Crawling to knees
Day 2: Up to feet, but not balanced
Enjoying the new views upright life is giving her.
These two are going to be trouble :)
Day 3: All the way up on her tip toes! Yikes!
I wish I could gain muscle and coordination as quickly as a toddler! Then my once a month work-outs might actually do some good!
(And yes, Callie is peeking behind the table)
Lastly-This picture is for you Rachel. Madelyn is getting quite good at setting the table at suppertime for real. On this day, she set her table and the food and insisted through out the day that I come "Eat, Mommy, Eat!"
I love the corn in each tea cup!
3 comments:
So CUTE - looks to me like those 2 girls will be having more fun together all the time!
I love it!! I'm so glad the girls are enjoying the kitchen. I love the photos-thank you for sharing them.
I think Callie's hat is beary cute!
Post a Comment