Monday, October 11, 2010

Beautiful Fall!

The weather has rebounded nicely since our cold spell last week. I love the 80 degree temps, plenty of sun, and low humidity! I'm thankful for the time we can spend outdoors before being stuck inside for the winter.
Jason built me planter boxes earlier this spring. We also planted the grasses to create some privacy on the deck. I love these colors in the fall with the grass that is finally growing in our backyard. It was a mud hole for most of the summer.

Callie poses by the grasses-showing off her standing skills.


Our pumpkins + a MaddyOur little girl

We tried...

2 comments:

Farm Grandma said...

What beautiful fall pictures with those 2 ADORABLE little "pumpkins"!
Great work on your yard as well!

Jonathan said...

I love your landscaping! I wish you here to help me with some strategic plant placing! :)
Jennifer