Madelyn enjoyed the pumpkins, but I think she enjoyed the machine shed even more. Jason had the privilege of running this small tractor last fall for a lodging experiment. Maddy grew quite attached to this tractor and helmet.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Fall
The girls and I went to visit Jason at work on Friday. It was a fabulous fall day. Although corn is the major crop at the Adair station, they like to throw in a few fun things like giant pumpkins. 

Madelyn enjoyed the pumpkins, but I think she enjoyed the machine shed even more. Jason had the privilege of running this small tractor last fall for a lodging experiment. Maddy grew quite attached to this tractor and helmet.
Madelyn enjoyed the pumpkins, but I think she enjoyed the machine shed even more. Jason had the privilege of running this small tractor last fall for a lodging experiment. Maddy grew quite attached to this tractor and helmet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment