Maddy with Caitlin(person) and Dually (horse)
Life if returning to a bit more normal cadence since my surgery on November 3. I have had extra people in the house everyday since the surgery as I am not supposed to lift either of my girls. Jason has also had to step it up and has done so very graciously, although I think we've worn him out :). I have very much appreciated all the extra help from family and friends from my MOPS group. I will be glad to be able to resume normal activities as of Wednesday this week, but will miss the daily fellowship of other people.
Being house bound has made for an excellent opportunity to focus on potty training. Madelyn stays accident free if I remember to put her on the potty. We are waiting for her to tell us she has to go, but she still get yells "Whoo-hoo Maddy!!!" when she has been successful. Unfortunately she has also learned phrases such as "Go away!", "Don't touch me," "Leave me alone." "No way!" (not all in response to potty training)
Feeding our rotting pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment