Monday, November 22, 2010

Sillies

We have had a case of the sillies at our house lately. Madelyn and Callie crack me up all day with their antics, developing language skills, and sense of humor. Both girls are very interactive and get that naughty, teasing grin many times throughout the day.
"Bright mommy! Owwie eyes. Need glasses."
Callie's post bath time look. She'll thank me some day.


Three reasons for the following pictures. 1-I'm experimenting the Maddy's hair. I'm not sure whether to keep her bangs or let them grow out. They desperately need a cut if we don't grow them out. Any thoughts???
2-She is watching TV while I am taking these pictures! I love her facial expressions as she is following the story lines in the shows. These were all taken in less than 2 minutes.
3-She just learned to sit crossed legged (Jason taught her). Ever since she learned how to crawl as an infant she has always sat on top of her legs with her feet back. She NEVER sat on her bottom, until now.

"Smile for Grandma! "


Yikes!
Focused-taking it all in

Something happy or nice Exciting!


1 comment:

Lonita said...

Ah, 2-year-olds are certainly entertaining! Love her big smile. Can't believe how long her hair is getting!