A spring favorite treat at our house is strawberry rhubarb pie. I couldn't help but notice the deliciously colorful combination of produce. God is so good (and so was the pie)!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Catching UP-Part 1
I love the colors of spring; from the vibrant green of the grass to the flaming pinks and reds of the rhododendrons and azaleas, to the rainbow array of tulips, and soft yellows of the daffodils. The landscape has been renewed after a drab, dreary winter, as is my soul.
A spring favorite treat at our house is strawberry rhubarb pie. I couldn't help but notice the deliciously colorful combination of produce. God is so good (and so was the pie)!
A spring favorite treat at our house is strawberry rhubarb pie. I couldn't help but notice the deliciously colorful combination of produce. God is so good (and so was the pie)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you use your pie separator on that pie? Or maybe you didn't need it cuz it was eaten so fast! Looks yummy! :)
Jennifer
Post a Comment