
I don't like to spend money on shoes, especially for children. I'm thankful to have a mother that enjoys shopping and has provided nearly all of my children's shoes. This spring, I actually had to purchase footwear for my children. My options here in
Macomb are limited, but I picked up a pair hoping Madelyn would like and wear them as she's never had anything like them. With a real buckle (no
velcro!), I was a bit nervous, but the slight heel that clicks when she walks was the seller! She wouldn't take them off after church on Sunday and walked out of her room Monday morning holding them saying "I want to wear these now, mommy!"
So Jammies and heels it was.
She's hardly awake, but has her shoes :)

I was about ready to throw this box out as the girls had not played with it in weeks. Of course as soon as I take it out of the playroom, they start remembering how much fun they had and won't let me take it away.
Callie would crawl in and then bark like a dog.


She insisted on having the whole bag of fish. She threw a fit when we tried to put a few in a smaller container for her. Since the bag was almost gone, it was a battle I chose not to fight.
2 comments:
The teacher in me insists on pointing out that heals is to get better from something while "heels" refers to footwear. Sorry.
Actually, as I was typing it, I knew it didn't look or feel like the right heal, but I couldn't think of how I'd seen it the correct way...I didn't do a lot of investigating. :0
Post a Comment