Thursday, June 9, 2011

Callie

I've said before that Callie has really changed and gone from being a baby to a toddler.  Those who have spent any time with her lately also realize that she is fully toddler.  With the developing sense of self, coordination to do most things she wants, and developing communication skills, Callie has become her own person.  I have enjoyed watching her sense of humor and problem solving skills grow rapidly.  Although she says very few words, she is learning to communicate through signing, pointing, and squealing at different pitches to mean different things. 
Callie loves shoes. 
She will bring me a matching pair, sit for me to put them on, then scamper away for another matching pair, sit and try to put that pair on.  Notice the 3 pairs of shoes she attempted this particular morning.
Jewelry Babe! She's figured out how to put them on herself.

Maddy can't wait until Callie wakes up from her nap.
Callie is just waking up and Maddy gets her to snuggle.
Poor Maddy still asks "Mommy, can I hold her."
Big girl riding a bike at Grandpa and Grandma Netz's house
She takes good care of her baby dolls.
I think it is precious seeing her make sure the baby has a blanket and bottle.

I guess she's seen enough moms' toting babies...Tuck the carrier in the elbow.

No comments: