Thursday, June 9, 2011

Memorial Weekend to Michigan

My sister and I made a trip to Michigan over Memorial Weekend.  We actually made only one stop on the way there, which is remarkable having 4 children under 4 in the vehicle.  The way back was less enjoyable as a 7 hour trip turned into a 10 hour trip.  
While in Michigan we jammed packed our days with fun and adventure and many great memories. 
(I'm attempting a new method of loading pictures, so for some reason they are in the reverse order and I can't move them...so you may want to start from the last picture and work forward).
Taking a break from the slip and slide
I love Allory's proud look, having just emptied her bucket on Jackson head. 
I love his equally gleeful look, anticipating a return gesture.

Collecting water at the bottom for more ammunition

 A few of the kids actually did eventually use the slip and slide as a slide, but I forgot to get my camera.


Callie and Maddy getting a ride from Grandpa.  It was a HOT day.

Which way are they going?
  
Shade and a picnic at Meier Gardens
 
Enjoying some of the water fun. 
Callie had a tendency to squat on the shoots of water.
Callie and Allory cooling off


Movie and popcorn night.  A rarity to have all 4 in one spot

 

No comments: