Thursday, February 9, 2012

Costa Rica- Resort: Part 3

I promise this is the last set of pictures from the resort.  We still have the main event- the wedding- to chronicle, so hopefully it won't take me a couple more weeks to finish this.  The good news is that I'm not stuck in an ice bucket any more, so I don't spend as much time on my computer.


 "Our beach." On the other side of the stone wall is our resort.

This is the actual part of the resort we stayed in. If you look closely, you'll see me sitting on the patio of the third room from the right.

We actually remembered to watch the sunset one evening. It was beautiful to watch it set over the ocean.


Although we didn't do any fancy dining, I did take along the dress I took on our honeymoon 10 years ago.  Although it fit better 10 years ago, it could have been worse.



This is the airport in Tamarindo that we flew from. Check in, waiting, and loading are all outdoors.


Loading the aircraft.  If you were not aware, shoes are necessary for all passengers. One of the party boys in Tamarindo forgot his sandals in the taxi. The pilot wouldn't leave until he got off or someone gave him some shoes. Some lady finally gave him a pair of white slippers from the Hilton Hotel.  She didn't request them back.

Yup. That's the runway

Another view from the airplane of the coffee plantations in the mountains.


No comments: