Yup...She's 2 and as tall as I was at age 3. No doubt that Callie is going to be a tall lady some day. We celebrated her actual birthday with a quiet day with family. It was very enjoyable. We attempted some pictures and I think we have a few that will help me avoid WalMart's photocenter.
 |
| I must get these shoes off! |
First things first. We began our day with birthday donuts. Neither of our girls eat birthday cake, and we prefer other treats, so Callie enjoyed blowing her candles out on her donut.
 |
| Callie blew out the candles before we could sing. Maddy looks horrified in the background as Callie cheers. |
Our second attempt at lighting candles, singing, then blowing them out was successful.
 |
| This time everyone celebrated and Callie cheered "Yeh!!!!" |
 |
| "Dad...I don't want any of those birthday kisses!" |
We got everyone ready for church and still had time to open presents and take a few more pictures. Callie was more interested in picking her nose.
After church and naps we took the girls swimming at the YMCA. They had a great time! We had a great day celebrating Callie.
No comments:
Post a Comment