Monday, March 5, 2012

Miss Dramatic

Madelyn decided that since Callie was having some pictures taken, that she should also have hers taken too.  After all, it would be only fair.   She actually let me do her hair before the pictures.  Much of life is a game to Maddy, which can be fun but frustrating.  Her game of life also has a lot of rules for those who choose to play.  Her sense of humor balances her strong need to be a rule follower and insistence that everyone else follow too. 

Smile Maddy




"Look mom.  No Neck!!!  And when you say smile, I will open my mouth as wide as I can! "



"I am just too funny, I crack myself up!"

I'm being serious...
 Madelyn is also totally uninhibited.  She sings or talks wherever she goes and puts on a full show if she finds a suitable platform.   Her performances range from expressive ballet type movements to free-style crazy dance moves.  She found the tree stump in our backyard a very suitable stage and broke out into a full performance a couple of Sundays ago.

 
I love this one. Her profile expresses sweetness, purity and naivety of a child



Complete with a bow
We love our little ladies!

No comments: