Sunday, September 16, 2012

Re-do

In an effort to reclaim some of the pictures I lost, I decided to attempt to try to recreate situations that I remember having pictures of prior to the computer crash.  We are so grateful that our girls really enjoy each other (most of the time).   They play together constantly and are often found hugging/tackling each other throughout the day.  I had taken similar pictures of the girls loving each other for Valentine''s Day. They are both bigger and not as dressed up, but the love is still there.


Big hugs!
  Callie decided to demonstrate her ingenuity in problem solving this week.  She was instructed that she was not allowed to take blankie outside because it would get lost or dirty.  Surprisingly, she agreed with "Ok, mom" and took off towards her room, or so I thought.  She can back extremely proud of herself declaring the problem solved. "In bag, mommy. Not get dirty or lost!  Go outside!!!!!"
 I also had Madelyn, who is often a willing subject as long as she doesn't have to make eye contact with the camera, re-take her 4 year pictures. Although we can never recapture the exact moments or shots that we took in June, these weren't too bad. Since the original pictures, she's had 4 inches cut off her hair. I never got around to post the first set of pictures, since there were plenty of post about her birthday, but will post a few now.





No comments: