|
It is becoming a fall tradition for the girls and I to pick apples at the beautiful Christ Orchard about 75 minutes from our house. Although the day was overcast and threatened rain, we had glimpses of the sun and the weather held for us to get our apples picked and enjoy the fall scenery. This year we went with our MOPS group which was a fun way to spend a morning.
|
| Both of my girls had trouble understanding that the purpose of the holes was to look through, not to shove one's head as far as possible through the hole. |
| Callie immediately found her baby pumpkin and the biggest pumpkin |
| Maddy and her friend Harper discussing their apple picking strategy |
I tried to get a picture with both girls, but Callie was a pistol as is seen below about any posed pictures.
Exploring the beautiful mum field
Now I need to find time to enjoy making the delicious fall apple treats and homemade sauce.
Totally unrelated: I walked into the playroom this morning and discovered Callie found it quite hilarious to stick the eraser part of the unsharpened pencil up her nose. The pictures are fuzzy because I didn't realize until later that I had the wrong setting on my camera.
Although we don't encourage sticking things up our noses, this made me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment