Monday, November 11, 2013

Ode to Callie

This kid makes me laugh. 
Plain and simple.
She says what she thinks and thinks about what she says.
She likes what she likes, and doesn't like anything else.
She loves her blankie...period.
She loves to make us laugh...because she likes to laugh.
I must eat grapes like a chipmunk

Bride, rockin' out

All chef's wear hats...sometimes they fit.


Peek-a-boo is fun, even at 3 1/2

Yup...I stuck a pencil down my crack...Not the first time folks.  It made me laugh. I'll probably do it again.

With Maddy gone all day to school, I have plenty of time to work on my puzzles.  Love them!

Just because  I can

Little trickier with glasses, but mom laughed when Callie did it, so I better do it too.

Sometimes you just have to slow down and stop to smell the...grass?
 
Helping with leaves.  Put a pile in, rub Maddy's head.  Repeat.
  BUT sometimes, even silly girls get tired and need a place to snuggle in.  Mom tries to hide my blankie because she doesn't want me to suck my thumb, but I'm pretty sneaky.  I figure if I get cozy under here, she won't see me and maybe, just maybe will leave me alone.

 When that doesn't work, I know Daddy will always let me "nuggle" with him.  He doesn't try to steal my blankie!  And I usually get to stay up a little longer because Mom thinks it is sweet when I cuddle up with Dad.
 All silly girls must sleep, with blankets and bears abounding.  The bear on my blankie even says good night and whispers secrets in my ears. (Bear also tells mom that he misses me and worries about me when she hides him. So she shouldn't do that.)

No comments: