Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ode to Madelyn

Madelyn, my Madelyn how much like your mom you are. In appearance and personality. 
Yet, you are your own person with a mind of your own and an exuberant spirit.  You love deeply, hurt deeply, and insist on following the rules..although you are okay with making up your own rules and insisting everyone else follow your rules :)  You seek to please and are quick to sing praises to God.


Hot air balloons...Pretty cool.
So now, I shall perform a dance about how exquisite the balloons make me feel
 

The End...A moment of silence...then applaud

Painting outside on this beautiful day makes me happy, but don't be too loud, because I am concentrating.


A masterpiece!
 Now school takes up a lot of my energy and time, but I can still let loose and have some fun.  I enjoy having some freedom from the "rules."  Following all the rules and routines at school wears me out!  I sometimes just have to let all the sillies, grumpies, and crazies out.

So fun to be a kid!  Come on in Mom!


Mom, FINALLY, let us carve our pumpkins. I had been planning how and when all fall. I really wanted my pumpkin to say "Boo" to Dad when he came home from work.  Instead Mom made me wait until Dad was home and Dad helped me carve mine. I declared him the best pumpkin carver ever! 

Um...Hey..I can't really see...Anyone still out there?

I'm a kitty and this is my kitty kennel


Mom and Dad wonder how I have managed to never fall out of bed...okay just once.  Every night they check me before they go to bed and I always have at least one appendage hanging off my bed.   What?!  It's comfortable.

No comments: