I have been enjoying my early morning walks. I 've enjoyed listening to the birds sing their praises and watching the beauty of the butterflies sunning themselves.
As I was walking this morning, I had several thoughts come to mind.
- Why is it that we see plenty of adult squirrels, but never baby squirrels?
- Why can't rabbits be more like squirrels? (I see too many baby bunnies)
- Why is it when we have someone pushing our groceries to our car, our comments nearly always reflect on the current condition of the weather. (and how HOT it has been)
- What is the purpose of poison ivy and mosquitos or are these simply reminders of sin?
Never a dull moment in my mind :)
2 comments:
Good reflections! I like hearing your thoughts. This makes me remember how much I miss Fareway and nice courtesy guys.
I saw baby squirrels this spring. They were cute :)
-Sharla
Post a Comment