There are a few perks to being a teacher. Phone calls at 5:40 am announcing a day off, is one of those perks. We actually have our second snow day of the year. Oskaloosa, where Jason grew up, has their second foot of snow since Sunday. Des Moines is under 7-8 inches and Ames is shoveling out of 4-5 inches. Although the weather lady reports Ames with only 2.5 inches of snow, I know she is crazy! I've shoveled out 2 inches of snow at least 3 times since yesterday afternoon. Last time I checked 2x3=6 not 2.5! Oh well it is good excerise and the snow makes for great scenery. I'm planning on walking in the prairie again today to enjoy the snow. Good things for boots.
Whether you are at home or work, enjoy the day! I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment