Now that Madelyn is 2 weeks old and growing like a weed (1/2 inch in 10 days!) I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of her in the last two weeks.
Hanging out in the sun
Where's Madelyn? Hiding in Grandpa's arms.
Nap time I'm two weeks old today. Isn't my Danish outfit cute! (Gift from Denmark-Jason's boss Palle)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is SOOOOOO precious! So glad to hear that she doesn't need any more treatments! I love the picture of her with the hydrangea bush too!!
awwwwww...she is soooo adorable!!!! you did good!!!lol she sure is lucky to have a mommy like you!!you helped me out ALOT and im sure you'll do the same for her.I know you will have tons of fun raising your beautiful baby girl.Hope you come and visit the school so we can all see her. well i guess ill talk to ya later!! Get some sleep.. love always, Lauren Bailey
3 comments:
She is SOOOOOO precious! So glad to hear that she doesn't need any more treatments! I love the picture of her with the hydrangea bush too!!
Congrats Jason and Karen on your beautiful baby girl! Enjoy these wonderful first days of parenting. Don't worry, she'll train you in soon enough.
Congrats again.
Jenni Taller
awwwwww...she is soooo adorable!!!!
you did good!!!lol
she sure is lucky to have a mommy like you!!you helped me out ALOT and im sure you'll do the same for her.I know you will have tons of fun raising your beautiful baby girl.Hope you come and visit the school so we can all see her.
well i guess ill talk to ya later!!
Get some sleep..
love always,
Lauren Bailey
Post a Comment