Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Freedom


The doctor said that Madelyn can be free of her billiblanket! Although her counts were still at 14 as of Monday morning, we believe we are headed in the right direction. We will also hope that means she sleeps for longer stretches at night. She loves to be swaddled when she sleeps and snuggled when she is trying to sleep...both will be much easier with out her machine. She has spent much of her first week of life in only a diaper, so she is also adjusting to actually having to wear clothes.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fantastic!!! SO glad things are heading in the right direction! She looks so cute in her little onesie :). Though summer is the perfect time for just a diaper!

J. Bronkema said...

Awwww... what a great picture- and great news! I have something for Madelyn and I wanted to get your address when you have a chance. Or, if you're going to be in Michigan for the bridal showers (a long way to drive with a newborn!) I would save it until then.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on little Madelyn! :] (sorry its so late) She is adorable-I know you will be a fantastic mom. I've missed seeing you!