Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photo of the day

Not much new to post other than that we are getting the taste of a screaming child till 2 in the morning but then a sweety by morning. Still figuring out how much to feed her to keep her happy without giving her a stomach ache.

We are still treating her for jaundice using the UV blanket. We will go in for a blood test tomorrow to see what the tests are. We figured that an easy way to get her some sunlight was to get her outside for a little bit to catch some natural UV light. We have these hydrangeas "Snowball bushes" and I thought it was a cute picture.


JDB

3 comments:

Kurtis & Lisa said...

What an adorable picture. I think you should definitely print that one and frame it!
~Lisa

Rachelle said...

Very cute! Thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen & Jason,

It's your cousins that you haven't seen in a very long time!
We're so happy for you two! I knew it was close to your due date and I needed an update-- Google to the rescue! I remembered reading about your blog in your Christmas letter and Googled you. Now that we've found it, we can stay updated on you and your family.
Congratulations on the precious addition to your family! Say "hi" to everyone for us and give that sweet little girl a kiss from us :-)