Congratulations!!!!! She looks beautiful! Like the name too. I'm sure you are both exhausted. Yet all my sympathy goes to Karen. Soak up the time in the hospital. Let the nurses change that diaper. . . you will get your chance too soon. Again, Congrats!!! Rachelle
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!!! So glad she arrived safely, and hope you all are doing well! I agree with Rachelle; let the nurses do some work :). Rest and take care! Love, the Krolls.
Congratulations!!! She is adorable! I was so bummed I missed your call! I'll give you some time to get things "figured out" and call you in a few days! Take advantage of the help in the hospital, and the whirlpools! :) Jennifer
Way to go! She's a little cutie. We don't know what we are having yet, so we'll put our order in for a girl to arive this December. Then they can play together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is a beauty:) Karen--you look so good (not one bit tired!!!). We love the name--I am certain Vonda will too:) I can't wait to hear the added details of when she actually arrived, how much she weighed etc. Blessings, Laura
10 comments:
Hallelujah - praise the Lord! Love, MOM N.
Congratulations!!!!! She looks beautiful! Like the name too. I'm sure you are both exhausted. Yet all my sympathy goes to Karen. Soak up the time in the hospital. Let the nurses change that diaper. . . you will get your chance too soon.
Again, Congrats!!!
Rachelle
Congratulations! I am excited for you both!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!!! So glad she arrived safely, and hope you all are doing well! I agree with Rachelle; let the nurses do some work :). Rest and take care! Love, the Krolls.
Congratulations! Best wishes to all three of you.
Congrats! She is adorable.
Thanks for posting pictures so quickly.
Sharla
Congratulations!!! She is adorable! I was so bummed I missed your call! I'll give you some time to get things "figured out" and call you in a few days! Take advantage of the help in the hospital, and the whirlpools! :)
Jennifer
Way to go! She's a little cutie. We don't know what we are having yet, so we'll put our order in for a girl to arive this December. Then they can play together.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is a beauty:) Karen--you look so good (not one bit tired!!!). We love the name--I am certain Vonda will too:) I can't wait to hear the added details of when she actually arrived, how much she weighed etc.
Blessings,
Laura
okay, so now I looked at the picture of the name board again and saw some added detail:) I guess I just focused on the name!
Laura
Post a Comment