Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today is the day

The day has arrived. Karen and I have been at the hospital since 8:30 this morning. Not much has happened so far although contractions have increased to every 7 minutes:) So I think that means we have a ways to go. I am sitting here enjoying the wireless internet and catching a few practice laps for the Sprint Cup race tomorrow. Karen is comfortable and waiting for the "fun" to begin. We will keep you updated -- hopefully I can post a picture by the end of the day.

JDB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for a safe and speedy delivery. We are looking forward to pictures.

Rachel said...

Ooh, waiting on the edge of my seat!!! Also praying for all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for an update!

The Beckering clan said...

Yeah!!!!! I will pray for you--hopefully the blessing will arrive sooner rather than later:) I will pray for you all right now--can't wait to see pictures!
Blessings,
Laura