
I'd like to say I'm 39 weeks pregnant, but since my dr. is going with a June 27 due date, then I guess that puts me at 38 weeks with twoish to go.
Since I was told last week I look like I'm going to explode (thanks...), these will likely be the last pictures I post of me before I get to hold this little one in my arms instead of my belly! 

5 comments:
I think you look FABULOUS!!! We're anxiously awaiting your news!
Jennifer
You look GREAT--no where near exploding!!!:) We can't wait to hear the NEWS!
Blessings,
Laura
Thanks ladies! :) I will say it was a single guy who made the comment...I tried to tell myself he didn't know what he was talking about. We are excited share the news when baby comes. It is getting harder to keep the name a secret :)
Hi Karen. You really do look great! Please add me to your "Call" list! I can't wait to hear from you!
Hi Karen!
You look fantastic! We have enjoyed keeping up with you through your blog and can't wait to hear news about your new little one.
Rejoicing with you!
Cary
Post a Comment